- 1 Introduction
- 2 Tips on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks
- 3 The following is a step to step guide on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks
- 4 Conclusion
Treadmills are one of the most common gym equipment that you can use for cardio workouts. Compared to outdoor running, running on a treadmill offers a low impact workout because they are easy on your knees and ankles. A treadmill is very safe and convenient because you don’t have to run on the road to burn calories. As far as cardio equipment is concerned, treadmills are among the easiest machines to use that can help you lose weight fast. In this article, we are going to look at how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks.
Tips on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks
- Be consistent while exercising on a treadmill. The only way you are going to lose weight on a treadmill quicker is by exercising daily on a treadmill for two weeks.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothes which are made of Spandex. This is because you are going to sweat a lot while working out on a treadmill.
- Listen to music while working out on a treadmill. Many treadmills have built-in mp3 compatibility which allows you to listen to your favorite music while working out.
- Combine exercise with diet. The only way you are going to shed pounds within 2 weeks is by combining diet with exercise. By diet, I mean what type of food you eat, when you eat, the quantities you eat and how you eat.
- Have the determination to lose weight in two weeks. The great misconception is that you can lose weight by taking pills or exercising. However, if you lack the drive to lose weight then all your effort will be futile. Determination is what you need if you want to lose weight in 2 weeks.
The following is a step to step guide on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks
Fat burning walking workout
You will need to use the Best Treadmill for walking if you want to lose weight in two weeks. Do a 1 hour of fat-burning walking workout to burn between 300 and 400 calories daily depending on your weight and speed. If you are unable to exercise for one hour, you can divide your workout into 30 minutes sessions. Begin your fat-burning walking workout by warming up for 10 minutes. From there, increase your workout pace to a brisk walk which increases your heart rate.
Add incline to your weight loss workout
The second step on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks is by adding an incline to your treadmill workout. The Modern Treadmill comes with an incline feature which allows you to walk up the hill so that you can burn calories while running. Use the incline workout which is programmed into the treadmill and adjust the incline manually.
Incorporate interval workouts
The third step on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks is to add interval workouts. What this means is that you can add jogging to normal walking workouts. The Best Budget Treadmill comes pre-programmed with interval workouts. After 5 to 10 minutes of warm-up walking, you can speed up your workout for 30 to 60 seconds, and return to walking. Take between 1 to 2 minutes of recovery then repeat the interval workouts. This workout can last up to 45 minutes.
Monitor calories that you can lose on a treadmill
The final step on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks is to monitor the number of calories you lose and consume. A food diary can help you calculate the calories you consume daily. If you want to lose weight, you should aim to lose more calories than you consume.
When it comes to weight loss, it is a known fact that the duration of the workout is more important compared to the intensity of the workout. The treadmill is a wonderful gym machine that you can use to lose weight because it helps you burn calories every day. In addition to exercising for about 30 minutes daily, you need to know the following factors on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks. First, have a good diet. If you want to lose weight in 2 weeks using a treadmill, you need to watch what you eat daily. Second, use the incline. Most treadmills have an incline function which makes it easy for you to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks.
Third, have the right mindset. If you want to lose weight in 2 weeks using a Treadmill then you must have the right mindset. Fourth, try different routines. Doing the same exercise over and over can lead to stagnation which is why you need to try different routines so that you can lose weight. Hopefully, you can achieve your weight loss goals by following the above guidelines and tips on how to lose weight on a treadmill in 2 weeks.