- 1 Introduction
- 2 Top 10 Best Whole Body Vibration Machine Reviews are Available
- 3 1. LifePro Exercise Machine
- 4 2. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform
- 5 3. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform with built-in Speakers
- 6 4. LifePro Plate Exercise Machine with Triple Motor Oscillation
- 7 5. LifePro Turbo 3D Exercise Machine
- 8 6. LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate Machine
- 9 7. IDEER Vibration Platform Exercise Machine
- 10 8. Bluefin Fitness 4D Vibration Platform
- 11 9. LifePro Hovert 3D Vibration Plate Machine
- 12 10. TODO Vibration Platform Power Plate
- 13 Buying Guide
- 14 Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- 15 Conclusion/ Final Words
Vibration machines have become popular because they make workouts easy and if paired with additional exercise can produce great results. These workout machines can help increase muscle tone, improve circulation, increase balance, and boost weight loss. Studies have shown that vibration machines can help enhance your overall health. It is easy to find vibration machines that you can use at home but the problem comes in when choosing the best whole body vibration machine which matches your needs. When it comes to vibration machines, our priorities are different. Whether you want to choose a machine based on price, weight limit, customizability, or vibration frequency, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we are going to look at the top 10 best vibration machines and the buyer’s guide.
Top 10 Best Whole Body Vibration Machine Reviews are Available
1. LifePro Exercise Machine
Featuring first on this list of best whole body vibration machine is LifePro Exercise Machine. If you are looking to have a healthy physique then you should choose this vibration machine. LifePro Exercise Machine can help build muscle, improve flexibility and fitness. The benefits of using a vibration platform go beyond building muscle, boosting your metabolism, and improve circulation to that help you burn unwanted fat which helps suppress joint stress levels, increase bone density and burn fat. It doesn’t matter what your ability level is. With a wide range speed setting of 1 to 99 this exercise machine can maximize your WBV workouts.
- It comes with a great price tag
- Has a robust and sturdy build
- The WBV machine comes with a handle and wheel which can be easily stowed away
- Includes an easy to use manual
- Helps with weight loss as well as health improvement
- This vibration machine can be used to lose weight, eliminate cellulite, and burn calories quicker than other machines
- The maximum user weight is only 330 pounds
2. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform
Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform refers to a gym kit that is designed with gym users in mind. You can use this vibration want to lose weight, improve their fitness, and increase muscle mass. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform comes with a bright LCD that allows you to track your intensity level as well as your time. Also, it comes with 5 in-built automatic programs as well as 180 levels of intensity, which makes this vibration platform suitable for both beginners and elite athletes. Thanks to the remote control, it is possible to remotely control your workout, including the vibration intensity, vibration type, workout time, and automatic programs.
- There is a wide variety of fitness uses
- It has excellent grips which are great for your feet
- Comes width complete fitness as well as nutrition package
- Unique 3D vibration features
- Has a powerful dual motor which allows 3D movement
- Pre-programmed routines and lots of intensity levels
- It can be louder than other vibration machines
- More expensive than its rivals
3. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform with built-in Speakers
Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform comes with all the features of past models and upgrades them a notch higher. You can use this vibration platform to burn fat and lose weight. The built-in speakers allow you to tune in to your favorite radio station as you work out. Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform with built-in Speakers comes with a silent drive motor that is built to last a lifetime. Besides, this vibration platform comes with the latest upgraded design that allows you to tone up and lose weight fast. The package comes with all accessories included which help tone your upper body and arms.
- Has a silent drive motor that makes it safe for use anywhere
- Has lower body exercise options that are upgraded with a rotating platform
- Comes equipped with built-in speakers which offer seamless music playing
- Additional bonus package such as resistance bands
- Includes all accessories that you can use immediately
- The manual is bad
- It is bigger than other models which makes it unsuitable for storage
- Vibration is not as potent as other models
4. LifePro Plate Exercise Machine with Triple Motor Oscillation
LifePro Rumblex Plate Exercise Machine is the most comprehensive vibrating machine available on the market. This vibrating platform can be used to calm the nervous system, improve bone density, and strengthen your core to achieve greater balance. It features a wearable remote and Bluetooth that allows you to easily adjust your workout right from your wrist. If you want to build muscle tone, lose fat, relieve chronic pain, or recover from injury then you should choose LifePro Plate Exercise Machine. What we like about LifePro Plate Exercise Machine is that it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It reduces muscle/ joint aches as well as back pain
- The vibrations help to regulate blood flow
- Comes with a built-in Bluetooth speaker
- The remote control wristband is easy to use and controls all the functions as you want
- The Rumblex has a user-friendly interface which includes a simple screen and easy to use controls
- This exercise machine comes with a lifetime guarantee
- The power cord can be loose as a result of vibrations
- Low-speed vibrations are not effective
5. LifePro Turbo 3D Exercise Machine
LifePro Turbo 3D Exercise Machine is one of the best whole-body vibration machines which comes with a premium and modern features. Whether you want to relieve aching knees, arthritic or lower back pain, stepping on the LifePro Turbo can give you noticeable relief. This vibration machine has dual powerful motor as well as 3D motion patterns of vibrating pulsation and oscillating seesaw. To ensure that your workouts are safe, LifePro Turbo 3D Exercise Machine has stabilizing suction on the bottom and anti-slip rubber on top. Thanks to the handle and wheel, the LifePro Turbo can be easily stowed away.
- Features two built-in motors which offer better care of your body
- It is easy to use
- Comes with anti-slip rubber for safety
- The built-in wheels make it easy to maneuver the machine
- LifePro Turbo has 200-watt oscillating motor as well as 200-watt pulsating motor
- The vibration machine comes with an ergonomic design
- The price may not be alluring to everyone
- Makes a bit of noise
- It has a basic instruction eBook
6. LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate Machine
Sixth on this list of best whole body vibration machine is LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate Machine. This vibration machine comes with a wide variety of options as well as intensity levels that vary from easy to hard. It features built-in heart trackers in each handrail that helps you monitor your intensity level as you improve and progress. With 99 adjustable speeds, LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate Machine takes you from gentle recovery to a powerful workout. Also, this vibration machine has anti-slip rubber available on the vibrating plate as well as safety handrails that offer a safe workout.
- It comes with a speed which ranges from 1 to 99
- Heart rate monitor included
- Has a 100% lifetime warranty
- The machine has an amplitude of 17mm
- It can generate 1.2 G acceleration
- Features 1000 watts, 1.2 HP motor
- It is difficult to assemble
7. IDEER Vibration Platform Exercise Machine
Another great whole body vibration machine to use is the IDEER Vibration Platform Exercise Machine. This exercise machine is easy to use and you can use it to perform other tasks such as watching TV. When you exercise on this machine for only 10 to 15 minutes per day, you can rip benefits like weight loss, muscle strength, improving circulation, promoting metabolism, as well as cellulite reduction. With a user weight of 300 pounds, IDEER Vibration Platform Exercise Machine has two resistance bands that help work out your upper body and arms. The good thing about this exercise machine is that it aids in cellulite reduction, burning calories, muscle building and strength, and promoting metabolism as well as blood circulation.
- Burn calories improve blood circulation and reduce cellulite
- It is sturdy and well made
- Offers multiple exercise modes
- The machine is compact and does not consume a lot of space
- High safety and heavy-duty frame
- Comes with easy to use functions as well as resistance bands which are great to build without stressing your body
- It takes time before you are used to it
- A bit heavier compared to its competitors but it is not quite a problem
8. Bluefin Fitness 4D Vibration Platform
Bluefin Fitness 4D Vibration Platform features a sturdy and strong design that assures of durability. The magnetic therapy sensors help you stimulate your feet and leg blood flow. Thanks to its small size, Bluefin Fitness 4D is easy to carry to work and can fit under furniture without consuming too much space. This vibration platform comes with accessories such as a workout + nutrition guide, free exercise poster, and resistance cords. Other features of Bluefin Fitness 4D include Bluetooth 4.0 speakers for clear and crisp sound, easy to use control panel and settings that challenge your body.
- Has an easy to understand console
- Comes with a maximum user weight capacity of 330 pounds
- Features an integrated music system
- Wearable remote control
- Has a 4D system with different motors
- Compact and low profile design
- It has a strong and durable build
- It is pricier compared to other models
- Not the most compact and user-friendly model available on the market
9. LifePro Hovert 3D Vibration Plate Machine
LifePro Hovert 3D Vibration Plate Machine is a modern looking vibration machine that provides 3D movement. This vibration machine can help decrease stress, increase bone density, muscle strength, and balance. Also, the vibration plates help improve circulation, stimulate your body’s repair system, and help you regain muscle tone. LifePro Hovert 3D Vibration Plate Machine can be stowed away thanks to its wheel and handle. It features 8 program settings that help take you from gentle recovery to potent workout.
- Features resistance bands for arm toning and stability during your workout session
- Has three vibration modes
- The vibration plate machine has a lifetime warranty
- Comes with twin motors for a wide variety of movement
- Suitable for weight loss, fitness, and home exercise
- Has a restricted frequency range of 4 to 15 Hz, which means it lacks the intensity of serious enthusiasts
10. TODO Vibration Platform Power Plate
Finally on this list of best whole body vibration machines is TODO Vibration Platform Power Plate. This vibration platform uses recent technologies such as USB and Bluetooth connectivity. It helps you to lose weight, stimulate blood circulation, relax the body, and burn muscles. TODO Vibration Platform Power Plate has two modes which include manual mode and auto mode, which helps users to adjust the vibration speed from 1 to 99 levels. The multi-function LCD screen helps you operate the vibration machine with a touch of the screen.
- 99 intensity level settings
- Comes with 4 non-stick suckers which offer stability to users
- Made with an attractive design
- Features a remote control
- USB connection and Bluetooth technology
- Has two resistance ropes with handles
- Some customers complain that it is a bit noisy
- There is no enough guide information
- Comes with 20 speeds only
Before you buy a Whole Body Vibration machine, you must ensure you get value for your money and a product that fits your needs. The market is flooded with many WBV machines that come with different features that separate them from the rest. You need to ask yourself the following questions while looking for the best WBV machine.
- What is the size of the platform you need?
- Do you want a WBV machine with a handlebar?
- Is the company you are purchasing from reputable?
- Are you getting value for your money while purchasing the WBV machine?
Many WBV machines come with a small platform size that users can stand on. The platform size determines the exercises that can be performed though it can limit your movement. This is why you must choose a platform size that matches your physical size. If you want to perform squats, shoulder press, or pelvic bridge then a smaller platform with a mounted pole may not be suitable. In this case, you should choose a big platform with no obstacle to block your movement.
Weight range and power
The power of the Whole Body Vibration machine detects how effective your vibration workout will be. WBV machine that comes equipped with a powerful motor has a greater weight capacity. The weight capacity refers to the maximum weight a machine can support.
Unless you have money to buy the best WBV machine, you need to consider your budget. Whole Body Vibration machine varies in terms of price but that does not mean that you have to sacrifice quality over price. The prices of the WBV machine can vary from $200 for cheap models and $2000 for expensive models.
Another important feature to consider is the safety measure of the WBV machine. Check if the Whole Body Vibration machine comes with an automatic shut-off valve that you can use in case of an emergency. The good thing about an auto-shutoff feature is that it helps give you peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Question: What are vibration machines and how do they function?
Answer: Vibration machines are platforms that consist of a vibrating plate and may have handles or bars on which you can hold to. You can stand, sit or lie on the vibrating plate so that vibrations are transferred to your body from the machine. During this vibration activity, your muscles will relax and contract a couple of times after every second. This causes the muscles to contract on their own and will make you feel like you are exerting yourself. The tiny contractions can enhance muscle function and increase calorie burn. Experts suggest that 15 minutes per day of total body vibration may aid weight loss, enhance blood flow, improve flexibility, burn fat, and reduce muscle soreness after you exercise. A vibration machine can be found at your local gym or you can purchase one for your home.
Question: When can I use a vibration machine and what are the different types?
Answer: There are different uses of vibration machines such as weight loss, reducing pain, reducing stress, decreasing cellulite, and lymphatic drainage. Vibration machines come with several benefits such as higher metabolism, improve balance, increased mobility, enhanced flexibility, higher bone density, better circulation, faster recovery, slowed aging, and increased muscle strength. Additionally, you can use a vibration machine for different fitness, strength training, wellness therapy, and medical therapy. The different types of vibration machines include low energy, high energy, high speed, low amplitude, high amplitude, medium energy, pivotal, and lineal.
Question: Is it safe to use a vibration machine?
Answer: No doubt using a vibration exercise machine can be beneficial for different medical conditions. However, Whole Body Vibration is known to cause adverse events in case if users have injuries or certain diseases. In this case, WBV may lead to side effects such as blurred vision, hearing loss, and headaches. You must consult with your healthcare practitioner if you want to avoid these side effects. Also, make sure that you do not overuse the whole body vibration machine.
Question: How frequently should you use a whole body vibration machine?
Answer: You should use a vibration machine each time you exercise or once or twice per day for 10 minutes. A vibration machine can be used for strengthening, relaxation, and stretching exercises. Because of our busy schedule, it can be difficult to exercise regularly. However, it is possible to find 10-minute each day to exercise at least once or twice per day.
Question: Who should not use a vibration machine?
Answer: If you are suffering from cardiovascular conditions then Whole Body Vibration machine may not be safe to use. Also, it is not safe for you to use a vibration machine if you have had heart disease and stroke before. It is also unsafe for you to use a vibration machine if you have deep vein thrombosis and blood clotting disorder.
Question: Does the whole body vibration machine work?
Answer: There is no doubt that whole body vibration offers health and some fitness benefits to users but it is unclear if it is as good as exercising regularly. Advocates suggest that if you use vibration machines for 15 minutes, three times per week it may aid in burn fat, aid in weight loss, enhance blood flow, improve flexibility, build strength, and decrease stress hormone. However, there is no research to suggest if whole-body vibration offers the same health benefits as swimming, walking, or biking. Some research shows that WBV may help improve muscle strength and aid in weight loss. Further studies suggest that if Whole Body Vibration machine may reduce back pain, reduce bone loss, and improve strength as well as balance in older adults.
Conclusion/ Final Words
Whether you want to recover from an injury or improve your fitness, you need to use whole body vibration machine that makes your workout efficient and effective. There are lots of vibration machines available in the market but the ones above are the best you can find today. The vibration machine type (i.e lineal or pivotal) you choose will depend on your goals training, therapy or both. While using vibration machines, you should work out three times per week and have 48 hours rest between the sessions. The time limit for each WBV session is around 10 to 15 minutes per 48 hours. For starters, make sure that you do not overexert yourself or spend more time on the vibration machine. If you are consistent with short WBV sessions, you will start to see the difference after a short while. Vibration machines are fun and easy to use so make sure you choose the one that aligns with your goals and needs.
Best Deals Whole Body Vibration Machine for This Week
|1||LifePro Vibration Plate Exercise Machine - Whole Body Workout Vibration Fitness Platform w/Loop...||761 Reviews||$199.99 $174.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine, Black||2,464 Reviews||$249.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||LifePro 3D Vibration Plate Exercise Machine - Dual Motor Oscillation, Pulsation + 3D Motion...||266 Reviews||$284.97||Buy on Amazon|
Related Review Article: