A whole-body vibration machine is one of the best workout machines to use if you want to get in shape fast. This machine features vibration plates that create high-frequency vibrations, causing involuntary muscle contractions. Whole-body vibration machines are an ideal choice for people who want to perform cardio exercises or increase muscle mass without running for miles or lifting heavyweights. They are equipped with different built-in programs and several speed variances to make your exercise routines more intense and fun. Besides being a powerful workout machine, they are also very to operate and consume less space. A whole-body vibration machine is ideal for weight loss, muscle toning, and cellulite reduction. But just like any other workout machine, a whole-body vibration machine needs to be used properly to get the best results. In this post, we are going to give step by step tips on how to use Whole Body Vibration Machine.
How does the whole body vibration machine works?
A whole-body vibration machine is workout equipment that vibrates sturdily at a rapid frequency. When the device vibrates, it forces your muscles to contract to fight the powerful vibrations that the machine generates, burning calories in the process. When this machine vibrates, your body muscles are forced to pulsate and repeatedly contract as they work or your core muscle groups. The constant effort to maintain balance forces your muscles to work rigorously. The more your core muscles work, the more calories your body burns. To get the best results while using this machine, you need to be very active. You will only shed a few pounds if you stand on the machine.
How to use a whole body vibration machine?
– Before you start working on this vibration machine, prepare your body by doing simple push-ups for about two minutes.
– If you are just beginning, start with 30 seconds- one-minute workout session two or three times a week, then slowly work your way up to 15 minutes per session. Please don’t spend more than 15 minutes on the vibration plate.
– To fully harness the potential of this machine, you should bend your knees at a 30-degree angle while you stand on the vibrating plate. Stay in this position for as long as you can hold.
– Experts recommend that you should perform complementary exercises (callisthenic exercises) while standing on this machine to get more desirable results. The good thing about callisthenic exercises is that they don’t require you to move. They also don’t need you to use any training equipment. Ideal callisthenic exercises to perform while you are working out on a whole-body vibration machine include isometric squats split squats and push-ups. Hold on to a specific position for as long as you can, but you should not exceed 15 minutes on the vibration plate.
– Most whole vibration machines are equipped with different pre-programmed workouts. Try to alternate your exercises by trying out different programs to target more muscle groups.
Important things to consider before using a whole-body vibration machine
Before you start using this machine, it is crucial to learn the basics to get the best results. Knowing how to use this machine properly can help to prevent you from harming our lower back. If you are suffering from a long term ailment like diabetes or high blood pressure, consult your physician first for advice to know if you can use this machine.
Another important thing that you need to do is adjusting your diet. You can only benefit from this machine if you burn more calories than what you consume. Always ensure that your daily calorie intake does not exceed what your body’s daily need.
Try to mix this exercise with other low impact workouts to tone your body faster.
Benefits of whole-body vibration machine:
- It helps to improve your balance
- It increases your lymphatic circulation
- It strengthens your bones and muscles
- It improves blood circulation
- It enhances neuromuscular knee control
- It increases your flexibility
- It aids in weight loss
- It muscles strength
In conclusion, a whole-body vibration machine is a great home workout machine for people who want to stay fit. As discussed above, this machine is very easy to use and does not consume much space. They are also equipped with pre-programmed workouts, adjustable speeds, and different frequencies that make your workout more intense and fun. However, to get the best results, ensure that you purchase the Best Vibration Machine.
Related Review Article: