- 1 Constituents Of A Water Distillation Machine
- 2 Working Principles Of Water Distillation Machine
- 3 New Technologies In The Field Of Water Distillation
- 4 Things To Remember While Using A Water Distiller
Constituents Of A Water Distillation Machine
A water distillation machine is mainly composed of an evaporator, a preheater, a condenser, and an electric automatic control part. The evaporator adopts the principle of vertical tube falling film evaporation. To assure the quality of purified water, a unique steam-water division method is fixed in the evaporator. Now let’s see in detail how a water distiller works?
Working Principles Of Water Distillation Machine
How Does A Water Distiller Work?
The working principle of a water distiller machine works on different working methods all of each working with the effect evaporator. The pure steam produced by the first effect can be used as the heating steam of the next effect (the heating steam of the first effect is boiler steam). After the multi-effect heat exchange and evaporation, the raw water after being fully vaporized, the pure steam produced by each effect is cooled into distilled water during the heat exchange process, and the resultant is cooled water.
The Whole Working Process Is As Follows:
- First, the water is suppressed by a multi-stage pumping system and later joins the condenser in a flow meter for warmth transfer, and then enters each outcome preheater in turn.
- After heat exchange, the heat can lead to a temperature of 10-15℃ coarser than the heat vapor of each resulting evaporator. Next, it enters the first-effect evaporator and sprinkles it on the interior surface of the heat tube into the plastic stream dispenser so that the water runs in the tube as a flick, and is warmed and evaporated by the vapor from the evaporator, and the subsequent fog with water droplets produced enters the steam-water parting equipment of the deeper point of the steaming tube.
- Repeat the above process, and the other effects are the same as the first effect. Only the heating steam of the first effect evaporator comes from the boiler, so the condensed water of this effect cannot be used as distilled water and should be drained back to the boiler room or used for other purposes.
- The condensate water of the remaining effects is vaporized by the pure steam, and the heat source has been removed, it can then be said to be perfectly distilled water. Also, the last-effect steamed water, because it entrains all the impurities and heat sources in the material water, must be used for sewage discharge or other purposes.
- The releasing purified vapors generated by the last-effect opens the condensing system and converges with the condensed water from all forces to freeze. After removing inexplicable gas, it becomes distilled water.
New Technologies In The Field Of Water Distillation
Water Diffusion Steam Distillation
This is a novel distillation technology applied abroad. Water vapor enters from the top of the pot, and the vapor gradually penetrates the material layer from top to bottom. The essential oil from the water and mass transfer can enter the bottom condenser without all vaporization. The vapor is of the percolation type, and the distillation is uniform, consistent and complete, and the water and oil condensate enters the condenser faster, so the obtained essential oil has better quality, higher yield, lower energy consumption, short distillation time, and simple equipment.
Solar Machine For Water Distillation
Solar evaporators use solar energy to clean pollutants in water, having a mixture of heavy metals, and raw salts, and microorganisms. To some extent, the process mimics the earth’s methods to naturally purify water that we call the water cycle. Raw water is stored in a container and exposed to the warm light of the sun. The heat of the sun produces steam, which is released and then raised by the surface of the raw water. Evaporation produces purified steam, leaving contaminants in the water. Then, the clean steam is shut in the evaporator and condenses into clean water.
This technology has surprised many people, as they are eager to know how does a water distiller work with solar energy.
Things To Remember While Using A Water Distiller
During the distillation process, always check whether the water level in the safety pipe is normal. If it is found to rise suddenly, it means that there is a blockage. You should immediately open the spring clamp and remove the heat source to make the water vapor communicate with the atmosphere to avoid In case of an accident (such as back suction), perform distillation after troubleshooting.
The working principle of the distilled water machine is to use the heat of liquid vaporization to meet the cold liquid to prepare distilled water. The water produced generally contains more impurities in the ultrapure water mechanism. This article outlines how a water distiller works, its working principles, new technologies in the field of water distillation, and things to remember while using a water distiller.