Sitting hunched over a desk and computer day in and day out for work can certainly take its toll on your body, it can be physically and mentally draining and could affect your work habits and life if not treated as soon as possible.
Too often we take a quick pain pill to deal with the throbbing in our muscles and joints and carry on with the daily tasks, but this is a dangerous cycle to get caught up in. Next, you are taking two tablets because your body has gotten used to the one and doesn’t see it as a threat and before you know it the prescriptions become your go-to solution to dealing with pain.
Many incorrect workstation body positions are the cause for back pain, and with a few tweaks and adjustments we can work more effectively and pain-free (see here for some tips and advice), and the best part is you don’t need to rely on chemical means to get the job done.
Visiting the Chiro
Chiropractors are often described as body magicians by essentially manipulating the spine and bones into varying and in most cases tension easing positions for increased mobility and flexibility of movement.
They adjust the spine and body alignment to help alleviate and ideally eliminate pain, but not solely in the back or lower spine region but treating anything from the head and jaw to legs and ankles. Because they do not prescribe medication as such, they do offer treatments or specialists that can assist you with targeted and more specific areas, especially if the patient is older and may have thinner tissues or less mobility.
There are plenty of clinics around so be sure to find the top chiropractic services that not only offer great customer care and support but have the industry experience to give the best treatment for your issues.
Be sure to check out their website for customer comments and reviews to hear how other patients have found their service, and read up on their training and qualifications to have peace of mind that they are certified to carry out the practices they are offering. The last thing you want is to be ‘treated’ by someone who isn’t qualified or well-versed in the body alignments and you end up leaving the clinic in more pain than when you went in.
The Top 5 Benefits of Using a Chiropractor
- Neck pain. This is by far the most common complaint from all office workers, and increasingly in the younger generation as the world becomes more engrossed in mobile phones and looking down for 70% of the day scrolling. Chiro’s help to relieve the tension built up in the neck and realign the spine and the surrounding muscles.
- Non-surgical. Essentially eliminating the need for prescriptions and pain meds, this method is also surgery-free, a relief for those of us who are scared to death of needles. Not everything needed to alleviate pain comes from a little white capsule bottle, if you click here you can read about just one such story about a gentleman who began with meds and switched to something more powerful.
- Cost-effective. This is not to say it is completely free or that you won’t be paying bills, but rather that this treatment for the amount of money being paid had a longer effect and within a shorter turn-around time as opposed to conventional medical options.
- As time goes on our joints and muscles weaken, move out of place, and rub together in unconventional ways, this can cause the bones to rub together more often than not. With proper bone and joint positioning, the deterioration of cartilage is significantly slowed down thus resulting in less rubbing of bones and the pain connected to arthritis.
- As tension builds in the neck and neck muscles it can lead to severe headaches, sometimes they can be unbearable and people need to lie down just to help deal with the pain. Releasing that tension is done quickly and effectively with chiropractic methods.
The art of body and muscle tweaking and twisting is centuries old and learning from our ancestors we can continue this medical and chemical-free practice with increasing success, find a chiropractor to change your body alignment and quality of life.
Leave a Reply