Many devices can serve therapeutic purposes in one’s life, and one of these devices is inversion tables. They are commonly used at homes and have health benefits for the body. Most of these tables are lightweight for easy use. When not in use, you can fold and store it, which proves to be helpful for people who do not have a lot of space in their homes. Many doctors recommend the use of these products to patients who have suffered any kind of injury or pain.
This table allows one to get on the unit and secure oneself while the table is still upright. The table is built in a designed that you can use the mechanism in it to spin it and hang on it upside down. Most tables come with reliable and secure fasteners so that you do not have to worry about falling as you use them. The purpose of hanging upside down is to decompress the spine and relief the back pain instantly. Use the best inversion table available to relieve different types of pain. Below is a list of the topmost and the best of these products.
10 Best Inversion Table Reviews, Features and Benefits
1. Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
- It is built with durable tubular steel frame
- It comes with molded ankle cushions to increase comfortability
- The powder used in coating its finishing helps prevent rusting and corrosion
This table is made of a durable material and can support a weight of about 300 pounds. Storage of this product is also easy because one can easily fold it and store either in a closet or a corner of the room. Budget is a significant factor when it comes to purchasing any product, and this inversion table budget is friendly compared to the effect it will have on your body. The unit allows inversion off up to 180 degrees, and this can ensure full spine decompression.
- It is lightweight and therefore easy to move around
- The unit has a sturdy backrest made with nylon for support
- The stabilizers help to keep it in place as you use it
- The product requires a lot of assembly before using it
- It does not fold compactly like other inversion tables
2. Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Cleared Inversion Table
- It is made with reliable and quality materials making the product durable
- It is certified with UL
- The manufacturers offer a five-year warranty
This product has been a 3rd party certified for safety for some time. It is the only FDA cleared available inversion table. It is used for different functions, including sciatica, muscle tension, back pain, herniated, and muscle spasms. It has a patented wrap around the ankle straps to keep you well secured as you use the table. You can easily adjust the unit for heights from 4’9” through 6’6”. This inversion table is the best to work with to relieve muscle spasms, sciatica, and back pain. Its features make this product safe and comfortable to use.
- It has angle wraps made with foam to increase comfortability
- It helps relief different back pains and issues
- The auto-locking hinges it is made to prevent movement
- It is highly-priced than other options
- It requires the help of the second party to put on the ankle straps
3. Ironman Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
- It comes with a mat that protects your floors
- It has well-molded ankle cushions to keep your feet and ankles comfortable and secure
- The metal is protected from rust and corrosion by the powder coating
This table from IRONMAN comes with a mat to use underneath the table, thus protecting your floors from scratching as well as reduce noise. It has padded backrest and ankle straps to increase comfortability.
- It has a memory foam nylon backrest to provide the user with comfortability
- The user can comfortably lower themselves to the desired level of inversion
- It supports about 350 pounds
- It requires a lot of assembly before use
- Some fasteners may not be as strong as those in other inversion tables
4. Innova ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Therapy
- The headrest is adjustable, and the height is favorable for everyone
- The ankle holding system in it ensures your comfortability
- It has auto and manual settings for massage and heat
Unlike other tables, this inversion table comes with several features to help you enjoy the unit more. The massage and heat functions can be used when needed. The table is also adjustable and utilized with different heights.
- The heat and massage functions increase the function of the table
- During inversion, the table help alleviate the ankle pressure
- The user gets to enjoy the five positions angle slots system that comes with this product
- It is not equipped with a lumber pad that is adjustable like other options
- It can hold 300 pounds while others hold up to 350 pounds
5. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Table
- The manufacturers offer a one year warranty
- Accommodates users with heights from 4-6 feets
- It has a patent-pending protective cover
Unlike most options, this inversion table has isolated heat and massage technology that adds to its benefits. It also comes with an adjustable lumbar pad to help relax and support your lower back during the sessions. People with different heights can use this inversion table because of the presence of the element of adjustability. The maximum weight capacity it can hold is 300 pounds and 6 positions adjustment that works for your different needs.
- The materials used to make it are sturdy
- Storage is easy because it can be folded
- The therapy session is made more fun and beneficial with the heat and massage technology
- It is not equipped with the extended handle for the ankle holding system
- It is difficult to move the unit once it is assembled
6. Innova ITX9600 Inversion Table
- The backrest is padded making it more comfortable
- The pin system is equipped with six positions so you can adjust its angle
- It has ergonomic and adjustable ankle fasteners
This is an excellent option for people in need for affordable inversion therapy machine. The headrest pad is adjustable so that one can easily adjust it at a comfortable level based on the height. The balance is great, making this table easy and secure for inversion therapy. For those who are beginners in inversion therapy, this is the best option because it is easy to use.
- The table is budget-friendly
- It is adjustable for comfortability and height
- It is easy to store, and the lightweight makes it easy to move
- It does not have the lumber pad like other options
- The straps are absent and therefore hard to relieve tension on the ankles
7. EXERPEUTIC Inversion Table
- The body can easily be positioned using the stretch bar
- The backrest is made of foam for a comfortable support system
- The user can easily reach the controls of this inversion table while they are secured to the table
This inversion table is designed for easy use and comfortability. It has a restrained patented air soft ankle that holds the users ankle in a safe position. It also comes with a removable lumbar pillow. Moreover, the different height using this product will not face difficulties because the table adjusts so easily with any height. For individuals with little or no extra space in their homes, the table can easily be stored in a closet.
- The table has a lumbar pillow that provides the user with extra support for the lower back
- It is made of a robust two-piece ratchet design
- The ratchet mechanism this table is made with makes it secure while inverted
- It can only hold a maximum weight of 250 pounds when other options can hold more than 300 pounds
- The assembling process is complicated and time-consuming
8. Yoleo Gravity Heavy-Duty Inversion Table
- It comes in different colors for instance red, black and blue
- It is equipped with a safety lock pin
- The ankle holding of this unit has rear rollers in the front
This table comes with a lot of ideal features and is suitable for those on a budget but requires an inversion table for therapy. You can easily adjust the table for comfortability and meet your needs. Its maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds, and people with different heights can comfortably use it. One can get it in 3 different colors offering one a variety to choose from. You can never go wrong with this inversion table.
- It is budget-friendly
- The cushioning allows for comfortability in the ankles
- It has an extra-wide steel frame to ensure stability
- The assembly is complicated
- Storage is not easy because the table is not compact and requires the removal of some parts before storage
9. Teeter EP-970 Ltd. Inversion Table
- Availability of patented ankle straps to provide comfortability
- It has contoured bed flexes optimizing the stretch options
- The materials used in making the table are strong and durable
This particular inversion table has some amazing and premium features that one cannot find in other inversion tables. The handles are extra long to offer added stretching options and assistance with the therapy. The table is also equipped with acupressure nodes o help provide the element of relaxation to your therapy sessions. The attentions of this table is to the lower back because of the presence of the lumber bridge making is beneficial to those people with back pain.
- It makes it easy for one to get back upright with this design
- The manufacturers offer five years warranty
- It provides for simple arm movements making it possible to shift your weight
- It is bulky than other machines
- It is pricier than other inversion tables available
10. Exerpeutic 975SL All Inclusive Extra Capacity Inversion Table
- The product has an extra-wide steel frame for durability
- It comes with airsoft technology that allows for comfort and the support of your ankles
- It supports a maximum of 350 pounds
This inversion table allows you to select an angle of your choice without having to get off the table. One can comfortably lock and unlock it for secure inversion, eliminating the idea of worrying about slipping during the session. Your ankles and feet are kept comfortable throughout the session with the patent-pending ankle holder.
- The table can adjust for different heights meaning that different people can use it
- One can easily reach the ankle locking system
- The table is protected against scratches by the powder coating finish
- It is large and needs a lot of space for storage
- It does not fold compactly for storage
Here are some of the important factors in buying an inversion table;
Materials: A good inversion table has to be made of high carbon steel because of its quality.
Frame: Frames can either be foldable or static. if you have a gym, go for a static frame and if you are using it at home go for a foldable frame.
Adjustable clamps: A good inversion table should provide you with an adjustable platform for flexibility.
Motor: An inversion table that has a motor is good for the frequent bed rotation. This allows for easy up and down movement with a flick of a switch.
Controllable inversion degree: This is good for the user because they can easily start inverting even at 30 degrees.
Cost: Usually, cheap is expensive and this is because, when you choose to buy cheap inversion tables, they will end up breaking all the time due to t he low quality materials they are made of. This means that you will be replacing your table frequently. It is important to go for a higher priced table because it is of high quality.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Before purchasing this product, below are some of the responses to most buyers’ asked questions.
Question: What are the alternatives for the inversion table?
Answer: Inversion table is designed such that is allows the user to invert from standing position to various degrees of inversion. This ensures that the muscles stretch and stress is relieved. Some of the alternatives you can get the same benefits with yoga poses, fitness ball, and gravity boot.
Question: What do inversion tables do?
Answer: These tables passively stretch your body by reversing the effect of gravity on ones body. Using inversion table helps unload the body’s bones, joints and low back discs. As a result, a traction force is created in the spine thus decreasing the low back pain.
Question: What are the benefits of inversion tables?
Answer: Inversion tables benefit people struggling with any type of pain but commonly used by patients with low back pain as they offer relief.
Question: What are the risks associated with the use of inversion tables?
Answer: Unsafe rise of blood pressure, increase of pressure in the eye, increased heart rate are some of the common risks associated with inversion tables.
Question: Are inversion tables cost-effective?
Answer: Most inversion tables have short term effects on your body. There are some programs once can access that cost less than the inversion tables and still work in the same way. You can also get the same effect by actively standing, lying tall or sitting.
There are many options for inversion tables, and they come at different prices. Each of the above inversion tables are great options for you depending on your needs. Some have added features such as heat and massage therapy. Moreover, some easily fold while others don’t. Depending on your needs and specifications, it is easy to choose the inversion table’s best option.
Best Deals Inversion Table For This Week
|1||INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Table||$199.95||Buy on Amazon|
|2||INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table||$179.99 $124.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||INNOVA HEALTH AND FITNESS ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Table||$149.99||Buy on Amazon|
Related Review Articles:
Best Body Power Inversion Table
Leave a Reply